Xenon360 History App V1.0
Welcome to the first Public Release of the Xenon360 History App!
Version Release: 1.0 | January 5, 2019
What is this?
This piece of homebrew is our way of documenting one of the most creative and interesting Video Game Consoles out there, the Xbox 360.
we believe that sharing this info is important to understand and appreciate what we have. We aim at documenting all aspects of the 360, from the early days of XenonOS and its roots back in 2003, to today, where we are still finding unreleased games and new info about the Xbox 360. We hope to have info about every Build we see, Info about Beta kits, Official Xbox Magazine. This is just the beginning...
- Can read info about the G5 Alpha kits
- Our build sheet in which you can see what games look like throughout there development process
Most of the features below have been started and will gradually be implemented with each update.
- Video playback of builds, so you can see more than just video
- Look at the history of the Xbox 360 kiosk machine and what they do
- Look at random gathered Documents contained, which involve G5 SDK info, different 360 milestones
- See all available XDK recoveries
- See all the different Xbox 360 Case designs
- Massive documentation on Official Xbox Magazine, outlining differences within each monthly disc
- XDK help center
This is our first homebrew, bugs, crashes, random slow downs may happen. Please be helpful and report here any issues you have, that way we can optimize this for the best performance!
- XDK BUILD: https://mega.nz/#!ZLw1BQjR!JU5RhgTC3_DwE_SjFcrkujOgeWPcJfY9nd2_V6BDyT0
- J-TAG-RGH BUILD: https://mega.nz/#!RDJ03CTK!whQYrHDCgIVa59_SQVNnI8yx3SC_s7C7UPKAgw54OA0
CREDITS & SPECIAL THANKS:
InsaneNutter and digiex.net
The great people over at Prototopia.net
XeDev, XeCanada and Xenonwiki.com
The God of UI, Rowbotik
Demon, Xe, Alpha, Yubi, Codeasm and anyone I missed who helped awnser my questions!
This wouldnt have been possible without all the kind words and passion we have for the 360
I'm Skeptical that you could,
Yet intrigued that you may. - Dale Gribble